Thursday, September 24, 2009

Out of this World Love - Part 6 - Words from God

I really feel now when I read this, that God was speaking through this poem, he was reassuring me and also showing me he understood how I was feeling. He was talking about how we are all unique, and that even our faults can and will be used for good. This is one of a few that were not written in the first person but I think now, they were messages of encouragement and love from God. I love this poem so much more now than I probably ever did back then - often I would write things and never read them again so this is so amazing to go back and find all of these little messages from God amidst all of the pain and longing I was going through at the time. The Lord really is with us ALWAYS.

Too much time to think, but not enough to think about.
with a mind so flooded with emptiness, any hope is clouded by loneliness.
As your only companion, your soul becomes your best friend.
Gazing at what is on the other side of the fence, your truth is forgotten.
It becomes overgrown with weeds - people litter as they pass and soon, like weeds, your inner chaos has taken over.
But within that heap of unwanted everythings, there is that one plant.
That one flower, that most would have over watered. But your perfect carelessness has let it blossom, because THIS flower wasn't thirsty for the world's attention.
It is this one flower, that one spark within you, that you have overlooked that is soon to be admired by all others, since only you have been able to grow it.
Your flower will grow when the setting is right and you will then realize that you are truly unique, and that you always have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment