Thursday, September 24, 2009

Out of this World Love - Part 5

Morning was born early on the day I saw beauty
I was awaken by an angelic voice
"Come, I'll show you, draw open your eyes and you will see the universe."
As I looked over the trees at the rising sun (son),
Its first beam of light waved to me.
All my walls turned ruby red, the leaves on the trees sparkled with life, the day I saw beauty.

I will wait my love, a lifetime or more,
for I know you are the one.
One day, I will feel the comfort of your love that will shine onto me with the warmth only true love can provide.
Our spirits will no longer starve for the other half. Your eyes will melt my loneliness.
I know you are near,
but until the day I rest in your arms, I wait.
If it is only for one day that I can rest in you, I will wait.
For every second I spend with you will last a lifetime

~Angelic love will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment