Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last one - Poems from the past....part 7

My heart yearns for Love's tender touch
My love is lost and yet to be found
Love's absence rips me, holds me down
Love...you shall, or shall not be around
To hold me, cure my loneliness
To meet my eyes, so mine can meet yours and no longer despise
The parting we've never had...for we have yet to be...one
One soul created by two full halves
Halves that had been waiting since the day their virgin eyes met the piercing light of this dark world.

Oh my love, with every dark hour, it seems ten years pass.
My emptiness grows so bountiful that my aching heart is filled with nothing and thus growls, like a hungry wolf.
When shall we meet? When will the heavens let my heart be filled with the purity - purity only the stars of the night can provide
For the day has not the purity that my dreams hold.
Dreams! Oh why are they only dreams?
Your fair skin and soul's perfection - why has it yet to become a reality?
Every dream makes the morning seem more dreadful for it is with the day that I feel your absence.
My love, I must wait until you hear my silent cries, until we can dance on the million grains of sand that lie waiting for the changing tides to bring us together.
Until we can dance under the stars that grant me hope, and until we dance so tenderly, know that I lay in wait.
For when we meet, our love will possess every star in the night's sky
With our love, we shall possess the kind of gold that man has yet to discover and with it, we shall build a palace so our wishes will have a place to come true.
And our hearts can rejoice with a fulfillment they've never felt.
Know now and forever, that I am dreaming of you, needing your love to balance my scales.
For only your love, is true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment